A short video and demo of a conceptual, proof of concept, implementation combining model based and data-driven techniques in a cloud setting. The on-board system code is generated using the toolbox.
The use-case is diagnosis of an automotive engine and experimental data from an automotive engine is used in the evaluation. For more details, see the use-case.
The implementation of the system consists of three main parts:
An on-board diagnosis system; A model-based diagnosis system written in C++. The core diagnosis code is automatically generated using the fault diagnosis toolbox at faultdiagnosistoolbox.github.io.
An overview of the cloud system module is showed by the figure below.
Below is a video with a description of the system in operation, illustrated using two use-cases
Project responsible Erik Frisk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Implementation by students @ Linköping University
- Linus Ahlénius (Electrical Engineering)
- Fredrik Björklund (Mechanical Engineering)
- Sven Engström (Electrical Engineering)
- Daniel Fahlén (Electrical Engineering)
- Elina Fantenberg (Electrical Engineering)
- Nils Larsén (Mechanical Engineering)
- Oskar Lindahl (Electrical Engineering)
- Lage Ragnarsson (Electrical Engineering)